Chip City cookies taste best served warm! Below are instructions for baking frozen bundles or reheating cookies purchased at one of our locations.
* Note: If you do not have an untreated baking sheet and must use treated, bake at 370F for 11-13 minutes in a convection oven and 16-20 in a standard. Watch the cookies carefully in the last few minutes of baking time, the treated pans have a tendancy to overbake the cookies. When they are golden brown on the edges and start to look golden on top you know they are done.
1. Preheat your oven to 375F°
2. Remove frozen cookies from freezer and allow to thaw for 10 minutes while the oven preheats
3. Place the parchment paper included with your bundle on an untreated aluminum baking sheet.
4. Place the frozen cookies on the baking sheet. Allow at least 3 inches of space between each cookie.
5. Convection Bake for 14-16 minutes, rotating the baking tray halfway through the cooking time. The cookies will be golden brown around the base, and starting to turn golden on the top. If you do not have a convection oven, bake for 20-24 minutes.
6. After removing the cookies from the oven, allow to rest for 15 minutes. The cookies are still baking when they come out of the oven, we promise it's worth the wait!
3-5 MINUTES AT 350°
FOR 5-10 SECONDS